Slovo autora

Servus, whoever you are. This blog offers you some tips for trips, links and my experiences with given tour. There could be also some interwievs or philosophical thoughs hidden here and there. But don't take them to seriously.
Don't hesitate to contact me in case you want to ask for info and also write comments if you like: tomasjavurek09@SPAMNOTgmail.com


Saturday, September 3, 2016

Ultraks 2016

I will update this soon.

Amazing run, with breathtaking views all the way long. I guess one of the most worthwhile run in the alps. Please don't read the shit I am going to write here, and just register yourself for next year here: ultraks

if you beat Killian's time, or if you are even close to that, you definitely doesn't belong to the earth, but to some other place in space-time.


No comments:

Post a Comment